About Me

My photo
Welcome! Are you on the right URL? Do you want to read about me? THEN YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE! I'm Ang, I frickin' love Tokio Hotel. I have 6 Main Best Friends- Heza, Janine, JJ, Rachel, and Mandy. Heza's my lovey dovey best friend :] Janine is that one cheerleader chick that I frickin' love. JJ is the first friend I made in 1st grade, and we have been the best of friends ever since. Mandy is my street neighbor and also my awesome friend. RACHEL.. IS MY TWINNIE:] I love them all. And they're all the same age as me, which is weird. Well, not Janine. She's 13. But I LOVE HER! haha I think our date was 52309 I cant remember .Well anyways, whether you hate or love me, I advise you to read my blog. It's slightly amusing, mostly about life, love, everyday issues and shit we go thru. And plus, I think it's cool. Haha this blog will turn out awesome, trust me!

May 4, 2010

Shane Dawson is HOT?!

...
Oh. Hey. I didnt see you there, lol. Jk. I LOVE it when people do that; when they pretend not to see you there. Though in real life it'd be something like this:

-jacks off/fingers-
-moans-
-looks up-
-chuckles embarrassedly-

lmfao.
Weeeelll I'm blogging because I'm extremely bored. Because I lost a friend and because I'm tired XDD

GUESS WHAT?!

...

'what?'

hi.
haha
I put in about 3 new songs into my ipod, which makes a total of 367 songs! :D I put in 'Wasting Away' by Tonight Alive, Pyramid by Charice & Iyaz, and some other song. I know I removed one.. hmm.. oh yeah. It was By Your Side by Tokio Hotel. I LOVE that band, but the song irritates me (wonder why..) lol

Well I'm extremely bored
BLOGS JA LATERRR

No comments:

Post a Comment