About Me

My photo
Welcome! Are you on the right URL? Do you want to read about me? THEN YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE! I'm Ang, I frickin' love Tokio Hotel. I have 6 Main Best Friends- Heza, Janine, JJ, Rachel, and Mandy. Heza's my lovey dovey best friend :] Janine is that one cheerleader chick that I frickin' love. JJ is the first friend I made in 1st grade, and we have been the best of friends ever since. Mandy is my street neighbor and also my awesome friend. RACHEL.. IS MY TWINNIE:] I love them all. And they're all the same age as me, which is weird. Well, not Janine. She's 13. But I LOVE HER! haha I think our date was 52309 I cant remember .Well anyways, whether you hate or love me, I advise you to read my blog. It's slightly amusing, mostly about life, love, everyday issues and shit we go thru. And plus, I think it's cool. Haha this blog will turn out awesome, trust me!

April 18, 2010

THE. ANNOYING. ORANGE!

HELLO PEOPLE OF EARTH AND BEYOND! :D I think I got that from iCarly. Gaaayyy. Lol. Well today, I be going to a partaayy lol. I added about 17 videos from youtube to my iPod. AMAZING! I suggest you guys use keepvid.com to put videos onto your iPod. Just sync 'em onto your iTunes, click 'update' and BAM! You got a video goin' on! :D Anywayyyyy, I look really hot today. Like literally. But not with my backbrace lol. Suckkkssss :P

Not much to blog about. I watched Gran Torino last night. {RAAACCISSSTT} but I love the movie lol. 'Girls are like M&Ms.' <-- I love that quote. "Hey, hey blue M&M. I'm not gonna eat you cuz I dont like your culture and color. I only eat yellows" LMFAO. Hey, hey apple.. KNIFE >:] -slaughters- -Annoying Orange

Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment