About Me

My photo
Welcome! Are you on the right URL? Do you want to read about me? THEN YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE! I'm Ang, I frickin' love Tokio Hotel. I have 6 Main Best Friends- Heza, Janine, JJ, Rachel, and Mandy. Heza's my lovey dovey best friend :] Janine is that one cheerleader chick that I frickin' love. JJ is the first friend I made in 1st grade, and we have been the best of friends ever since. Mandy is my street neighbor and also my awesome friend. RACHEL.. IS MY TWINNIE:] I love them all. And they're all the same age as me, which is weird. Well, not Janine. She's 13. But I LOVE HER! haha I think our date was 52309 I cant remember .Well anyways, whether you hate or love me, I advise you to read my blog. It's slightly amusing, mostly about life, love, everyday issues and shit we go thru. And plus, I think it's cool. Haha this blog will turn out awesome, trust me!

April 11, 2010

A BETTER day :]

Oh dear readers.. Today was better than yesterday :] It was funnical to be exactly exact! :D Lemme break it down for you. First, we went to church. Then we went to walmart for a freakin' lint remover thing. And we couldn't find one. We spent like, 2 hours in walmart looking for it. I didn't mind because I was listening to my ipod. :P Which I always do. And then we went to the mall. The mall closes at 6 on sundays, so I had only spent about 5 hours there today. I ate sooo many fast food today. From chicken and fried rice to coconut Frullatis, from Cinnabons to another shake.

It's weird how I talk about food in every post :P Perhaps I love food. Yes, that is the reason. :D

Anyway, we had SUSHI after that. California Maki and Kappa Maki <3 'Tis tasty, no?

I only came here to blog about it. I'm currently watching 'I Love You, Man' which is why my blog is rusty today :P

Ta-ta, readers. :D Enjoy your wonderful Sunday.

OH AND I HAZ NO SKOOL TOMORROW! IN YOUR FACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment