About Me

My photo
Welcome! Are you on the right URL? Do you want to read about me? THEN YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE! I'm Ang, I frickin' love Tokio Hotel. I have 6 Main Best Friends- Heza, Janine, JJ, Rachel, and Mandy. Heza's my lovey dovey best friend :] Janine is that one cheerleader chick that I frickin' love. JJ is the first friend I made in 1st grade, and we have been the best of friends ever since. Mandy is my street neighbor and also my awesome friend. RACHEL.. IS MY TWINNIE:] I love them all. And they're all the same age as me, which is weird. Well, not Janine. She's 13. But I LOVE HER! haha I think our date was 52309 I cant remember .Well anyways, whether you hate or love me, I advise you to read my blog. It's slightly amusing, mostly about life, love, everyday issues and shit we go thru. And plus, I think it's cool. Haha this blog will turn out awesome, trust me!

April 10, 2010

Another wasted day..

Today wasn't so good. It was just a normal boring day with some highlights. I'm typing this as I eat my beef and rice ;] So today, I woke up at 11:15am. The usual time for me to wake up on the weekend lol. And guess what? My hair looked like a lion's mane. Like Bill Kaulitz's lion mane. I loved it. But then I realized it looked like an afro. Epic fail.

Then I decided to call my friend Xavian. And I tried to set him up with a friend. And he was messaging her away on myspace. Oh and I told him to say, "My friend Giselle told me you were cool." And guess what? Giselle freaks the crap out of her. I hate her too by the way :P And so I ruined Xavian's life haha. :] After that I decided to prank my friend Charmaine, and that didn't go so well either. I tried to prank her saying, "Hello, this is Dr. Martin's office, I'm calling you in regard of your blood test.. You have diabetes." and you know what she said? "Oh thanks for letting me know, ANG!" and she died laughing. I'm such a horrible pranker.

Oh, and I don't get to see my best friends today (Heather and Janine).

What a wonderful Saturday. On the bright side, I was surfing the internet and found out Tokio Hotel is visiting Asia :] Yay. But they're not visiting the Philippines. D: Once again, what a wonderful Saturday. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment